In addition to our evening classes,
WE NOW TEACH LUNCH TIME CLASSES!
Come dance and spin with us every Wednesday and Friday from 12:15pm-1pm. Perfect for your lunch time break from work or while the kids are at school.
Click Here to See Full Schedule and to sign up now!
We have two main tracks in our program: classes that focus on pole dance, movement and spin techniques; the other track includes classes tailored specifically for pole tricks that focus on strength on and up the pole.
Choose which path is right for you, or do both! These classes are independent paths and dancers can choose to focus on either or both. Many of our classes are open to all skill levels (with the exception of Intermediate/Advanced which require instructor approval).
Pole Classes for DANCE, SPINS & MOVEMENT
Pole Dance & Spin Foundations
This class is a safe haven for the pole newbie and is also an excellent class for any student that wants to brush up on and get more solid in the foundational aspects of pole dance. In this class, students will learn spins, transitions, poses, floorwork and the beginnings of the pole climb. Students will learn proper body alignment, pole grips and pole safety tips to help you to not only have fun, but to be healthy and safe. As part of our Pole Technique Classes, our Foundations class is a core pole dance class where you will acquire important foundational pole skills but with a slower-paced, yet challenging instruction.
Pole Power Lunch Break Blast
We’ve taken elements from our popular Pole Tricks Foundation class and our awesome Pole Dance & Spin class and combined them for a powerful one-two punch of a pole class – all in 45 minutes so you can back to work in time! This class will teach one trick foundation, one pole spin and a few transitions and/or floorwork. We will combine these elements for a super-fun, mini routine toward the end of the class.
This class is all about pole spins! Our sole focus here will be breaking down pole spins and how to make them prettier, stronger and how to get more momentum.
Sexxxy Pole Dance
This class is all about attaining that super sexy dance flow. Our “slow motion training” (where deliberate slowness forces muscles to work harder) will help you get comfortable with a slow and sensual dance style while at the same time, giving you a killer workout. No matter what level you’re at, we will break down exactly how to link sexy walks, spins, transitions and floor and wall dance together in a sexy routine that will make you feel like your sexiest self.
Rock N Booty Chair and Pole Dance
Rock N Roll Pole Dance
Like a lil’ rock with your pole? Then let’s flip our hair and bang our heels to some seriously sexy rock n roll! This class is a dance routine-based class that incorporates sexy spins, transitions, floor and wall dance that complement the essence of a good rock beat. Prepare to have a great time laughing, dancing and looking and feeling like a sexy rock chick.
Pole Dance & Spin Flow + Form – Instructor Approval Required
Flow & Form will focus on tweaking existing pole moves to make them the strongest and sexiest they can be. Students will learn more challenging pole climbs, poses, floorwork and also begin learning how to comfortably and effortlessly connect basic inversions into a dance routine.
Pole Classes for TRICKS
Pole Tricks Foundations
Are you amazed by pole dancers that seem to defy gravity on the pole, but feel like those tricks are out of your reach? In this class, we will break down and teach you exactly how to do those awe-inspiring pole tricks – you will amaze yourself!
This is a great class for both the beginner and skilled pole dancer and is geared toward gaining strength and comfort for basic pole tricks. This dynamic class includes a pole strength series and then includes several trick foundation moves such as climbs, pole sits, pole sit poses, static pole hold poses, basic inversion preps, shoulder mount preps, apprentice preps, pole prances, as well as also focuses on utilizing the pole to build strength for more advance moves. We will also be teaching students self and buddy spotting practices.
This class focuses primarily on learning vertical strength tricks with three or more points of contact with the pole. More advance students can progress these tricks to two points of contact and/or trick transitions and combinations. This class also teaches several trick based spins.
This class is not taught in progression and the tricks that are covered can be varying levels of difficulty. Tricks are modified for level of participants and are commonly taught from the ground up. Instructor and group spotting techniques are utilized.
Pole Tricks Specialty Workshops – Instructor Approval Required
These workshops will focus on more intense and difficult tricks and will only happen once a month. Our Tricks Specialty Workshops were created as additional training for those who are comfortable with the fundamentals of pole tricks and vertical strength moves on the pole, but want to work on combing several vertical tricks and improving the pole flow off of the floor. Workshops are by invite only.
We also offer…
Private and Semi-Private Lessons – By Appointment Only
If none of our group classes fit into your schedule, or if you’d just prefer to have more one-on-one time with one of our patient and knowledgable instructors, then our private lessons are perfect for you. We love teaching private lessons!
Our private lessons are great because:
- We are very flexible and can schedule almost any day and any time during the week including mornings, afternoons, nights and weekends (yes, even Sundays!);
- If you feel more comfortable not being in class with others, but still want to learn to pole dance and feel sexy this is a great option for you;
- Lessons can be tailored exactly to fit your level and needs;
- You can advance more quickly when you get one-on-one instruction – even if you are currently taking our group classes, working with one of our patient and knowledgable instructors in a private lesson can be a great way to learn how to feel even sexier, learn and perfect a sexy routine that is tailored just for you, nail a certain trick, spin or any other goal you are working on; and
- You can even schedule your own weekly private class – this means we set up a day and time just for you and meet regularly each week. If this option is chosen, classes can be paid for in advance, in which case our pricing is reduced. (i.e., 4 private lessons are $200 – you save $80)
- One hour of private instruction for one person is $70;
- One hour of private instruction for 2 people is $100;
- One hour of private instruction for 3 people is $120. If you need to accommodate more people, please call us so we can discuss your options!
Please note: all students must sign up online at least 2 hours before the start of class. If you are past the 2 hour cut off time and would like to attend the class please call the studio (813) 280-2931. If you attempt to walk into the class without registering, you are taking a chance that there will not be an open spot in the class or the class may not be being held due to no other sign ups.
Other Important Information About Classes
- Please arrive at least five minutes before class starts. If you do not show up for your reserved spot, then it may be given to a standby student. If you are more than 10 minutes late to class you will not be permitted to join the class.
- Due to insurance regulations, we cannot allow children in the studio under any circumstances. Additionally, our students come to the studio as a way to “get away from it all” so we strive to make the studio atmosphere as private as possible – this applies not only to children – we do not permit spectators of any age in the studio while classes are in session.